- having been well socialized, fed quality food and having received their initial training;
- as pets only, spayed/neutered (unless otherwise agreed);
- on a 2-year health guarantee, microchipped, registered, current on vaccines and dewormed;
- with life-time breeder support;
- 6 weeks of free pet health insurance;
- with a complete kit of everything you need to get started with your puppy;
- coming from parents with quality pedigrees that have or are undergoing health screening.
Cogie Chihuahuas is a proud member of the Canadian Kennel Club, and the Chihuahua Club of America and abides by their Codes of Ethics. We strive to continually expand our knowledge of the breed by: attending and giving Breed seminars, sitting on the Board of Directors of the Canadian Kennel Club Foundation and the Health Committee of the Chihuahua Club of America.